We commit to provide aspiring education that will assist Indigenous Peoples in achieving their Creator-given potential while enriching their lives.
Thriving, hopeful, healthy and sovereign Indigenous Peoples and Nations living their traditional way of life.
The Indigenous Institute is guided by the following values:
- RESPECT: Within every aspect of our organization we treat others with respect. We take pride and appreciate the significant contributions that come from the diversity of individuals and ideas.
- COURAGE: We walk in courage and conviction of our beliefs and in our abilities to positively impact the lives of others. It’s within this courage we hold our strength to succeed.
- HONESTY: Honesty and transparency are at the center of our core values; “You must speak straight so that your words may go as sunlight into our hearts.” - Cochise
- KINDNESS: We treat others as we would like to be treated ourselves; leading with open minds and a kind hearts.
- ACCOUNTABILITY: We are accountable for the highest standards of behavior, as individuals and as an organization in all that we do.